Ministère de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale

Reduced text.Enlarge text. Print text.
You are here:

Home > Client services > Statement of Change

Main menu.

Statement of Change

You must notify us without delay of any change in your situation or your family situation. Changes can affect the amount of your benefits or your eligibility for financial assistance under a last-resort financial assistance program or the Aim for Employment Program.

The following are examples of changes that must be declared:

  • Arrival or departure of a spouse
  • Arrival or departure from your home of an adult other than a spouse
  • Increase or decrease in the number of dependent children
  • Dependent child who has completed his or her studies
  • Starting a job, increase or decrease in work income
  • Change of address
  • A stay outside Québec
  • Purchase or sale of property (does not apply in the case of participants in the Aim for Employment Program)
  • A return to school, the start of vocational training at a secondary-level educational institution or training in a post-secondary educational institution, or a change in the number of course hours

You can declare a change in any of the following ways:

Last update: 2021-10-29 Top of Page


Ministère de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.

© Gouvernement du Québec, 2023 This link opens a new window and leads to external site.